Purchase a Temporary Overnight Parking Permit Online
Please read the following carefully before clicking on the "Purchase Online" button.
CONDITIONS OF USE
TOPP's contain a security code to verify authenticity.
- Temporary Overnight Parking Permits on this website are not valid for oversized vehicles (excess of 6,000 lbs). Upon approval by the Watch Commander, oversized vehicle parking permits can only be obtained at the Information Counter at the Arcadia Police Department.
- Permits are NOT issued to vehicles that are higher or wider than 7 feet.
- Valid only from 2:30 to 5:30 am.
- Expires at 5:30 am on the date shown on permit.
- Permits MUST be clearly displayed on driver’s side of vehicle dashboard.
- Expiration date and license MUST be legible and clearly visible to Parking Enforcement officers.
- Valid only for vehicle matching license number listed on permit.
- Vehicles MUST be moved after 72 consecutive hours or be subject to tow.
- Tampering with or duplication of the permit is strictly prohibited and will result in a citation or criminal prosection.
- TOPP’s do not provide exemption from any other parking laws or requirements.
You will need to provide the following information in order to purchase a TOPP:
- Length of time the TOPP will be needed (up to 5 consecutive days).
- Vehicle information including license plate/VIN number, make, model and color.
- Address where the vehicle will be parked.
- A telephone number where you can be reached (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE TOPP).
- Return e-mail address (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE TOPP).
- A valid Visa or Mastercard (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE TOPP).
PURCHASE A TOPP
Purchases may be made up to 3 days in advance of the desired starting date.
- TOPP’s are $3 per night + $1.00 transaction processing fee for each permit issued.
- Please make sure you have a working printer hooked up to your computer.
- Please check your information carefully.
Residents needing long-term overnight parking may apply for an annual overnight parking permit at the Cashier's Office at City Hall, Monday through Thursday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Beginning in January of each year, the annual permit fee is $84.00 (pro-rated at $7.00 reduction per month thereafter). The Cashier's Office may be reached at 574-5464 for further information regarding annual permits.
Terms & Conditions